Statement of purpose added

AngelWire Studio Statement of purpose:

 AngelWire Studio exists first and foremost to glorify Christ Jesus through the entertainment medium of videogames.  I strive to make games that are consistent with my Christian values and will never glorify immorality in any way.  Even though I may include violence in a few of my games, I will never praise it nor endorse it.  

My hope is that through my games, other developers will be inspired to achieve even greater things.

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

I will begin marking my posts with TGBTG - To God Be The Glory.  In recognition that everything I have accomplished, no matter how seemingly insignificant, is due to almighty God.


TGBTG,
littlejoe,
AngelWire Studio

Comments