Another progress update

     It's been a while since my last progress update; and even though nothing terribly exciting has happened I decided to write this small update.

     I've been busy for the last couple weeks playing Fire Emblem: Awakening. (incredibly awesome game btw)

     I've added a few more levels.   I think having 100 different levels will be extremely hard.  So I decided to settle for 80.  Right now I'm at 34.  I still have no Idea how I'm going to make 26 more single player levels and 20 more co-op levels.  Hopefully I can get to 80 levels without any of them feeling redundant.

     Here is a list of everything that needs done before the final release.

      1- Finish the opening scene(I'm getting pretty close)
      2- Finish the mid-game scenes (haven't even started)
      3- Program bosses (Maybe, I might not even have bosses)
      4- Re-implement co-op ( it will only be the third or fourth time I've taken it out and put it back in again)
      5- Finish the final scene (I've got a basic idea but I haven't done anything yet)
      6- Polish the game (It may take a while it may not)
      7- Test-Test-Test! (and then test some more, and maybe a little more :) )
      8- Publicize! (spam peoples twitter, and youtube accounts promoting my game)(but not be annoying about it)
      9- Release!!
      10- Start working on some custom level packs

     I'll try to stick with the game and work hard, but working on it 4+ hours a day 5 or 6 days a week can get pretty tiring (especially since I'm not getting paid).

     One thing I forgot to mention is the trailer I posted on youtube: (let me know what you think)
    TGBTG     littlejoe,
     AngelWire Studio

Comments